Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Awards are always amazing whether they are virtually given or awarded in person. Thanks to Claudia for nominating me for the ‘Very Inspiring Blogger’ Award. This is my second virtual award for blogging after the Liebster Award nomination last year. Just feels lovely that there are bloggers out there who read and appreciate your work.
As is the case with such awards, there are a few rules: –
– Thank the person who nominated you for the award and display the award logo
– Nominate other blogs (10 or so) which have inspired you and name them
– Mention 3 things that inspired you the most in the last week
Thanks Shashank and Roshan for nominating me for this one. I know am quite late in writing this post but had been really busy these past two weeks. This is the first set of nominations of this kind I have been tagged for.
For the uninitiated, the ‘Liebster Blog Award’ is a online award given to bloggers by bloggers. ‘Liebster’ in German means dearest, sweetest, pleasant etc.
Roshan is a doc by profession and a fantastic writer by passion. He pens his stories and articles on Godyears.net. Shashank’s passion lies in writing micro-fiction of all kinds including 55fiction, 100fiction, haiku and the likes at ‘Embark with My Thoughts’.
And now the rules:
1. Thank the people who have nominated you for this one and post a link to their blog
2. Display the award in your blog by including it as an image in the post or a widget
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the one who nominated you
4. Nominate 11 deserving bloggers (those who have less than 1000 followers)
5. Create a new list of questions for the bloggers to answer
6. Once they have been tagged, keep them informed about the same and also provide a link to the post